Daniella del Pilar Angulo Thompson, M.D.
- Doctor of Medicine: Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia 2008
- Internal Medicine Residency: Henry Ford Hospital 2011 – 2014
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern 2014 – 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Medical Association
- Medical Cities McKinney
- Medical Cities Frisco
- Baylor McKinney
- I strive to become an integral player in my patients care, providing excellent diagnostic and therapeutic skills along with continuous patient education in order to assure understanding not only of the disease process but of the health care system we navigate together. I hope to ensure a patient centered experience.