Mala Subran, M.D.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in Psychology: St. Francis College, Brooklyn, NY 2005
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Doctor of Medicine: University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Trinidad 2011
- Internal medicine Residency: Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Brooklyn NY 2016
- Infectious Disease Fellowship: Maimonides medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 2018
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2018
- Diplomate in Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2019
- Infectious Disease Society of America