Meenakshi Prabhakar, M.D.
- Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai, Madras, India 1992, Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery, Doctor of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine Jersey City, New Jersey 1995, Residency, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, Englewood, New Jersey 1996
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 1999.
- Diplomate in Infectious Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2016
- Infectious Disease Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Indian Physicians Association
- served on various advisory boards
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics committees and served as Infection Control Chairman at various local health centers.
- North Hills Hospital
- Medical Center of Arlington
- Texas Health Resources Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Resources HEB Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine
- Methodist Mansfield Hospital.
GREATEST PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
I like to know that I make a difference in the lives of my patients every day. I strive to improve my patients’ health so they can live longer, disease free lives.