Muhammad Anwar, M.D.
- Medical training, Dow Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan, 2006
- Internal Medicine Residency, Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA, 2013
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship Training, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 2015
- Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine, 2013
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Methodist Hospital, Fort Worth.
- First prize in clinical case presentation, Infectious Disease Society of Ohio, 2014.
I strive to provide compassionate care to my patients. My goal is to bring positive change in their lives by treating their infections. I treat broad array of infectious conditions ranging from HIV, Hepatitis C, Endocarditis, Osteomyelitis, Wound infections, Clostridium Difficile infection and multi drug resistant infections. In particular, I like managing immunocompromised patients.