Naga Vadlamudi, M.D.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of surgery, Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India 2001
- Internship in Internal Medicine, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India 2002;Residency in Internal Medicine, Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn NY 2013
- Fellowship in Infectious Disease, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City TN 2015
Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2013; Diplomate in Infectious Diseases, American Board of Internal Medicine, 2015
- Infectious Diseases Society of America; American College of Physicians; American Medical Association; Indian Medical Council
- Harris Methodist HEB, North Hills Hospital, Baylor Scott and White Grapevine, Arlington Memorial Hospital, Medical Center of Alliance